Projects Panel

Projects:

Monday 2 October 2017

Resurrection, or: Regarding my Blog's Change of Name

In the forgotten city of blogspot.com, an ancient mystery stirs. An odd, dolphin-like monstrosity rises above the murky deep, and shakes itself off like a grotesque, wet dog. A disgusting hybrid monster, long dormant, finally awakened by the cruel whims of some capricious creator. It moans in pain, the pain of existence as much as the pain of this chafing rubber dolphin head. The monster is just some guy wearing a dolphin head, of a kind that probably briefly became popular after the death of Sharknado as a meme and before the birth of Horse Head Mask. He discards the shark pun and sets off into the sunset to wreak havoc upon the world once more, pensively stroking a book of Dickensian literature. "Little Dorrit? Nah, too mainstream," opines the former monster. "Oh, what about-"
My blog's changing it's name from The Odd Dolphin to Clennam's Compendium.

Why, you ask? Well, I've been rebranding everything else I have from TheOddDolphin to Clennam, because Clennam's Compendium just sounds more pretentiously appropriate than a shark pun. The Odd Dolphin, cuz it's a shark, geddit? Ugh. >:(

A lot's happened since my last post. I picked up an internship job at Virtusa! Not quite gamedev royalty, but I will undoubtedly learn valuable skills in the year I'll be there.

As usual, I only do a daily update when I have a slew of posts to put up (defeating the daily part of the label, but introducing a great mechanism of suspense, because I am nothing if not an artful writer). You, dear reader, should see the first of these posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment